Has it really been 3 months since I've updated this thing? Balls, I really have let things slide, haven't I.
Okay.... bullet points:
- The Little Fella has been a handful, and most of it has been very welcomed. Most notably, the Potty Training. Only the parents reading this will know the joy of Potty Training....
- Haven't done a whole pile of studio work for anyone of late. Bits here and there. But I'd love to be at more. I miss it.
- To that end, I've recorded and released a song (albeit a cover) of my own. It's something that had been bobbing around my brain for almost a decade. And, thanks to the confidence gained through doing the stuff for RT and 1551 with Jeremy, I felt it was high time I tried to get it out of my head. So far, so good. It's being received well, locally. The video on YouTube has over 430 views - my most viewed video on my channel. If you have 2:58, I'd love for you to check it out and hear what you think.
- Since the New Year kicked in, the whole house has had some ailment or another. That's including this past week with The Little Fella getting a stomach the basically killed destroyed any hope of a good night's sleep for the past 3 nights. He's much better today, though..! Here's hoping for more than 3 hours of Zzzz's.
- We had to say goodbye to our youngest cat Diesel a couple of weeks ago. We discovered far too late that she was suffering from liver failure. The house hasn't seemed right ever since. A fact that was made painfully clear when I had to take time off work to recover from minor surgery a couple of weeks ago.
Oh yeah... THAT.
- Soooooo, at the end of January I had a vasectomy. If that's a bit TMI, then you might want to skip to the next point. My balls hurt for about a week. Ice packs were my best friend for the first couple of days, afterwards. But at least now I'm good to resume all normal stuff. Which is a relief, lemme tell you.
- Actually, I think that's it, for the moment. Really that's enough to digest. I'm sure there'll be more in the very near future. I'll be making more of an effort to connect here on the site. That's been totally on me for not making that a priority. That changes, as of now.
Also, seeing as I'm posting this from my phone, I'll have to revisit this post in the morning from the office to edit in a few links the I wish to include. In the meantime, cheers peeps!