Top 10 Destructive Weapons - Editor Notes
- I've been working at ScrewAttack for almost a year now and this is my first time editing for Wiz & Boomstick.
- The Nick scene: So that was in the script and we knew we needed to shoot it for a couple of weeks. Since I was editing this episode I felt a little more responsibility to make sure it would get shot. Naturally, I tried to communicate this around the office with as little context as possible. Sample sentence: "Hey, when are we going to bound and gag Nick?"
- I hated the Ender's Game movie. I tweet/ranted about how bad it was for maybe a month. Sample tweet. Anyone out there like the book? I've never read it.
- There was a lot of improv in the episode which was fun to listen to and assemble. Chad & Ben obviously have great chemistry together.
- There are few things in this life more satisfying than finding the perfect copy-write-free song to fit a video. Check out #8 for reference.
- That clip of those dudes knocking their heads together still makes my head hurt. LIKE WHAT?
- I really like Doctor Who. I've only seen David & Matt episodes but I like what I've seen. BUT I HATE THOSE STUPID TRASH CAN DALEKS! ITS BEEN 55 YEARS HOW ARE THEY NOT DEAD YET
The Desk of The Desk of DEATH BATTLE - Wonder Woman's Failed TV Show - Writer & Editor Notes
- When I was thinking about a Desk of to write I remembered this pilot but never expected to find the entire thing. It was a gift from the Amazonians themselves.
- There's a lot to make fun of here but I sincerely think the costume is the worst part. This was a professional attempt at the WW costume! There's fantastic cosplay out there! It should looks so much better than this.
- I love the new ascetic for Desk of and that it's live action. I'll never stop saying that.
- Also love writing for Lisa. She brings so many lines to life and has such a good grip on the character.
- If you have the time and the googles, watch this pilot. There's a scene where Diana watches THE NOTEBOOK. SERIOUSLY. YOU WATCH HER WATCH THE NOTEBOOK!
- I've seen this pilot so many times at this point and I still don't have a firm understanding of what Themyscira Industries does. Like, why do that have thousands of employees if they just sell toys and one person fights crime? What's the business model?
- Also I still can't get over how they have her sign up for facebook at the end. Really? This was made in 2011 maybe 2010, LIKE WHO WHAT WHYY FACEBOOK? UGH.