The Desk of The Desk of DEATH BATTLE - The Kingdom Hearts Conspiracy - Writer & Editor Notes
- I may or may not have hid 13 things in this video. Happy hunting!
- I wish you all knew just how many times we heard Noel whisper "Orichalcum" to himself in the office this week.
- I got super excited when I realized that I used a clip of Jack De Sena with Lisa Foiles (Jocelyn) performing voice over on top of it. It's All That!
- The shot of the Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland is from a home movie I made in 2011.
- I love Disney and I'd be fine if they owned the world.
- I also love a good (crazy) conspiracy theory and a good satire.
- When I was working on the script, I was looking for something about Kingdom Hearts, since that's the most recent Death Battle, and then I remembered all of the 13 stuff as I started researching. It was perfect because my love for Disney and the Disney parks meant that I had all of that Mickey Mouse info locked and loaded. It all just flowed out of me like a nerd at a very specific trivia night.
- Thank goodness for Chad James. He helped me punch up the script and found a great button to end on.
- Also Kingdom Hearts is so freaking cool. (crazy plotting and all) I gotta play these games again.
- There are 13 notes in this journal.
- Count them.
- Told you.
Watch the Video: RT